Love Letter By a CA

LOVE LETTER BY WRITTEN A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

This Love letter is Written by a Accountant and we were able to get it on facebook. check this love letter below and comment your views about it. this random love letter is funny, good and most of all true!!


In the Journal of my heart,
I have written a Journal Entry,
Debiting my love & crediting my affection,
Now partner, you write the Narration.
Your beauty is the Capital of our business,
And your eyes are Stock In Trade,
Now let us enter into a Transaction,
Without providing Depreciation.
Your first love I have already indicated,
On the Ledger Folio column,
Any way, our relations are based on,
Double Entry System.
Our love is Real & Tangible,
Which can be realized,
Interest on the same,
Can be capitalized.
Partner, you are like a Contra Entry,
You are on my Debit Side & Credit Side,
Both at the same time,
Can it be posted into Ledger, that now you decide.
And so my partner now let us Rectify,
All our errors & total the Trial Balance,
Of our affairs & emotions,
Without maintaining any Suspense Account.
And any difference in the Trial Balance,
In the Balance Sheet of our life,
Our children will be Assets & Liabilities,
If they are boys, shall we call them Sundry Debtors?
If they are girls, shall we call them Sundry Creditors?
But if we have a boy & a girl,
Our Balance Sheet will Tally automatically,
And the Auditor will certify like this,
“THE ACCOUNT SHOWS A TRUE & FAIR VIEW OF LOVELY BUSINESS CONDUCTED DURING LIFE’S ACCOUNTS”

Comment your opinions below .!! 😃

Comments

  1. Its very lovely piece of content/story, I really liked it and I will be definitely read out here for multiple times to check out for new stories in future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment